Overview / FYI
Throughout its long history, QND has cultivated an environment in which young people flourish: one which challenges their minds, expands their social awareness, opens their spiritual well being, reinforces their moral growth and provides an active life style.
The decision of where to send your son or daughter to high school is an important one. QND offers a quality education that will produce results you can well afford. The QND Class of 2022 have been offered more than $5.5 million in academic, athletic and performing arts scholarships.
School Day Hours
Monday - Friday: 7:45 am - 2:15 pm
Student Enrollment Statistics 2023-24
- Enrollment - 380 students
Small Class Sizes
- Student-to-Teacher Ratio - 17:1
- 110 Graduates
- Illinois State Scholars - 14
- National Honor Students - 54
- Society of Academic Achievement - 63
- IHSA Scholastic Achievement Awards - 56
- Student Athlete Signings - 34
- All-State Musicians - 3
- Eagle Scouts - 8
The Class of 2023 qualified for more than $11M in academic, athletic, performing arts and trade scholarships.
Additional QND Highlights:
- Implementation of 1:1 Learning with iPads
- Remote Learning Implementation
- Educational Trips Abroad to Germany and Spain
- Challenging Academic Requirements
- Excellence in Instruction
- Strong Emphasis on Moral Character
- High Behavioral Standards
- Safe Learning Environment
- Opportunities for Leadership
- Outstanding Coaches and Moderators
- School and Community Pride
- Historically, QND students provide more than 10,000 hours of volunteer work and service for our community each school year.
- We welcome students of all religions; 14% of the student body is of other faiths.
Education Costs 2023-24
- Current Tuition Charge - $6,175
The QND Foundation manages more than 180 scholarships that are awarded by QND based on financial need. This year more than 35% of QND students have received partial tuition scholarships.