Application Process for Freshmen
- Make an appointment to come in for a tour of the campus or sign up to Shadow a Raider for a day.
- Attend QND Registration Night for all incoming Freshmen on Thursday, March 2, 2023, 6:30 p.m. Meet with faculty and guidance counselors to sign up for classes and extracurricular activities. A $100 registration fee and $150 technology fee must accompany the enrollment form in order to secure placement.
- If unable to attend March 2 event, please contact the UedBet官网 Office at 217-223-2479 ext. 326 to schedule a date and time to register. All admissions are based upon approval of QND administration.
- A completed physical and immunization form must also be received by September 1 or before if participating in fall sports. All students participating in high school sports must then have a sports physical each year prior to participation. If coming from a school outside Illinois, an eye exam form is also required.
- Online application for financial assistance through FACTS is due in March 31, 2023. Click here for the online FACTS Application
- Complete and submit a QND Educational Commitment Form. You will also need to indicate the method of payment that works best for your family. 6月29日交学费.
- Attend one of the Freshman Parent Orientations held at the beginning of August, in the QND Cafeteria. These meetings are open to all new parents.
- Orientation for freshman and transfer students is on the day before the first day of school in August.
Application Process for Transfer 学生
Quincy Notre Dame welcomes transfer students throughout the year. In addition to the items listed above, transfer students will need to submit a Request for Records form to your current school. This authorizes your school to send us your transcripts and standardized testing results. An eye examination is needed for all transfer students new to Illinois.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
UedBet官网, 1400 S. 伊利诺伊州昆西市11街62301
QND admits eligible students of any race, color, 性别, 国家的起源, 民族起源, 和残疾, which can be reasonably accommodated, in the administration of its educational policies, 入学政策, scholarships and loan programs and athletic and school administered programs.
The minimum age for admission is 13 years of age for ninth grade. The student must have passed eighth grade. The maximum age of 19 years of age is mandatory for a student seeking admission as a senior.
所有申请人, the following information will be taken into consideration for possible admittance to QND: Placement test results (if taken), 以往学习成绩, 以往出勤记录, 过往行为记录
学生 with disabilities will be accepted on a case-by-case basis in order to evaluate the capacity of the school to meet the needs of the student. 另外, students from a non-certified private school or from a home school environment will also be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
If the information gathered indicates that QND does not have the educational program which best serves the needs of the student, the student will not be accepted.
QND accepts students of other faiths for admission. 然而, if enrollment is close to capacity, QND will give preference to Catholic students registered in an area-wide Catholic parish.
学生 will be taught the teachings of the Catholic Church as part of the curriculum. 选择参加QND, parents pledge their full cooperation to the school in preparing our students to be disciples of Jesus Christ. It is our collective responsibility to nurture students in their faith journey at QND.
一旦进入QND, continued enrollment in the school shall be based upon the fulfillment of all academic, financial and other required obligations of both students and parents.